FF8* Multiple Choice Quiz FF8* Multiple Choice Quiz

Wow...

Three artists names will be remebered when the dust clears from the end of our so called "civilized" society. Mozart, Shakespeare, and Azrag. I laughed, I cried, I spit out my Moutain Dew. No flash can have a finer review than that.

azrag responds:

Thats means alot thanks man. Hey do you think you could put a link to this movie on your front page. Im not saying you have to because your site farshot is more the comic type and this isnt really comic like its just pictures really. And thanks for advertising Metal Mist on farshot. Okay see ya later. and save enterprise. Oh and my next movie will be the worf song. Its gonna be good.

Sonic PacMan - V 0.2 Sonic PacMan - V 0.2

Pretty cool

The only thing keeping this from being really awesome is that the music is a little too annoying and repititve, and the flashing rings got a little irritating. But you had the AI perfect! And the controls and movements were right on. I think this deserves more than a 2.05 tho. Man, people are harsh! Keep up the good fight, and bring us more!

Space Colony - V1.0 Space Colony - V1.0

Awesome!

That was really nice. I would like to see you expand on this game! I'm gonna put you down as one of my favorite authors and see where you go from here! Good job, and keep up the excellent work!

Ball World beta v1.1 Ball World beta v1.1

That was a nice beta!

Keep it up! I really enjoyed that!

Mutli-part fader tutorial Mutli-part fader tutorial

Nice!

Very good tutorial! To the point and informative!

Bush Bash 7 Dictionary v2 Bush Bash 7 Dictionary v2

Awesome!

Pretty cool idea, dude! Wish I had your knowledge of politics!